Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thanksgiving holiday

  I think all of us in UPA are looking forward to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday for a long time. Most of my friends in this class are first time to come to the U.S. I think they might need some help for traveling or shopping somewhere in that holiday. For me, I went to Chicago last semester in the Thanksgiving holiday and I got lots of fun there. I went to see the Cloud Gate, shopping in the outlets, enjoy my hometown food in the China town in Chicago. I also enjoy driving by the way, I enjoy taking my friends to somewhere we all like it. I'm a reassuring driver in my circle of friends, they all like to go somewhere with me because they all feel comfortable in my car. In this holiday, I'm planing to go to the Chicago again and try to find some fun there, go to somewhere I didn't travel to before.
  I always had a yearning to go to somewhere I didn't travel to. In the U.S, I want to go to the Seattle because I think that is a really beautiful place that lots of people would like to choose there to be their vacationland. I will go there in the summer if I have enough time, however it is not likely because I will have my summer classes next year. How disappointed.
  Whatever, I hope all of us include my professors will have a good vacation next week. I wish they all will have a good time in the Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment